Sunday, July 11, 2010

L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara review

I rate this mascara a 4.8/5 for its lengthening.

Favorable views:


This mascara is great for separating and lengthening your lashes. A lot of people who have used this mascara complain about the mascara clumping too much. I believe that this all comes with the technique you use to apply it. Even though there is a stopper on the tube you are still left with a thick coating of mascara on the neck of the brush. This becomes a slight issue for when you apply the mascara the thick coating of mascara gets on some of your lashes. My solution to this is to move the brush horizontally across your lashes to try to distribute the mascara. When each coat dries remember to start applying the mascara to the root of your lashes and hold it for a couple of seconds when you get to the tip of your lashes. The brush is unique in the fact that the brush is a small, spherical spike. The spike allows you to get to the small lashes in the inside corner of your eye. This mascara also lengthens each lash dramatically without clumping, when you get used to applying it. Whenever I wear this mascara people comment on how long my lashes are and if they are false. I gladly tell them that my eyelashes are real and that I used L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara. The spike allows you to really lift your eyelashes and separate them to make them look feather-like and amazing. This mascara is more of a lengthening rather than thickening mascara, but nonetheless this mascara is definitely worth it if you strive for super long lashes. Don't get discouraged if this mascara doesn't work for you, there are other mascaras out there.

If you love this mascara comment me and tell me about your experience, and if you don't like this mascara comment me and I'll try to see if I can give you some advice!

Not so favorable views:

L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara takes longer to apply than other mascaras. It takes some maneuvering to achieve your desired look.

No comments:

Post a Comment