Sunday, July 11, 2010

Maybelline Lash Stiletto review

I rate this mascara a 4.8/5 for the length, volume and curl it gives lashes.

Favorable views:


The first time I tried this mascara I was pleasantly surprised at how well it curled my lashes without using an eyelash curler. The curved brush and the formula help to encourage lashes to curl, thicken and lengthen. This mascara thickens the lashes to give you the appearance of fake lashes. You can apply more than 3 coats without having to worry about it clumping or flaking together. It doesn't make your eyelashes to feel stiff, with Lash Stiletto your lashes are still flexible and clean looking. I did not notice any smudging around the eye and I didn't even purchase the waterproof version. This mascara does work to give you longer, thicker and curlier lashes.

Not so favorable views:

It is a little difficult to reach the tiny lashes on the inside corner of the eye because of the extra mascara that collects on the tip of the brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment