Sunday, February 20, 2011

L'Oreal HIP Eyeshadow duo

L'Oreal HIP High Intensity Pigmented concentrated Eyeshadow duo


When I look for shadow I look for a color that will stay in place without flaking or smearing. I also wanted a shadow that would not streak and one there would not settle between the creases of my eyelid. I was so impressed with the vibrant fashionable colors of the L'Oreal HIP high intensity pigmented concentrated eye shadow duo. In addition, the L'Oreal HIP High Intensity Pigmented concentrated shadow duos are long wearing. I especially appreciate the rich powder texture of the eye shadows in the way they smooth onto your eyelid without settling in the crease. I love that they have two shades that or coordinated to give you a detailed stylish appearance. I appreciate that the L'Oreal HIP High Intensity Pigmented concentrated shadows duo comes in a variety of shades that are suitable for daytime wear and also eveningwear. Love this product and I definitely will recommend the L'Oreal HIP high intensity pigmented concentrated eye shadow.

Favorable views:

Variety of shades, intensifying the vibrant colors, powder texture, no smearing or flaking, long wearing.

Not so favorable views:

None so for.

No comments:

Post a Comment